Ozone is a strong oxidant, a light blue gas with a fishy smell, which is heavier than air. At a certain temperature, it will decompose into oxygen over time.When the human body inhales ozone, it will cause irritation and damage to the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. The degree of damage depends on the concentration of ozone inhaled and the length of inhalation. Ozone is always present in the environment we live in. The general concentration is around 0.015PPM, and we cannot feel its existence. When the concentration reaches 0.02PPM, sensitive people will smell ozone.
In recent years, ozone has become the primary pollutant, seriously affecting the atmospheric environment and human health. what methods can be used to remove ozone from the air?
1. Use an air purifier: Choose an air purifier with ozone filtration function, which can purify the air and reduce ozone content by filtering ozone.
2. Indoor ventilation: Make sure there is good indoor ventilation. Opening windows or using ventilation equipment can expel ozone in the air outside, thereby reducing the indoor ozone content.
3. Use plants: Some plants such as aloe vera, ivy, etc. have the ability to absorb harmful substances in the air, including ozone. Placing these plants indoors can help reduce the amount of ozone in the air.
4. Avoid using ozone generators: Try to avoid using ozone generators, such as ionizers, ozone generators, etc. These devices release ozone into the air, increasing the concentration of ozone in the air.
5. Control indoor ozone sources: Some household equipment and supplies, such as copiers, laser printers, etc., may produce ozone. When using these devices, choose equipment products with ozone filters, while maintaining indoor ventilation and ensuring that the equipment is working properly to reduce the production of ozone.
In general, purifying ozone in the air requires a combination of methods, including using air purifiers, installing ozone filters, indoor ventilation, plant absorption, etc., to reduce the ozone content in the air.